Thursday 17 March 2011

Festivals. Summer. Glastonbury. Love. It's around the corner..


Good Morning Dolls!

It's true, I promise, Summer is sooo close!! I'm paying off my Glastonbury ticket and it IS getting warmer.. and if you can't feel it your not trying hard enough!!

Festival fashion at Glastonbury this year is constantly on my mind, Last time I went to Glastonbury I got changed a minimum of 20 times in 4 days.. that's no exaggeration either! My festival style icons for this year will be.. Daisy Lowe, Emma Watson,
Agnes Deyn and of course classic queen of the cool, Mossy.. and my inspirational location, Woodstock!

I am not a lover of maths but there is a logical, simple way to create a stunning festival look.. denim shorts (high waisted or hipster,optionally frayed) plus wellington boots (in a bright block colour or classic black) I'd steer clear from printed wellies, they wont match with everything!, or gladiators/sandals plus vintage/printed top (ebay vintage shirt), messy easy hair and scarf/vest.. easy peasy!

Start taking inspiration from colour and bright summery prints, butterflies are high up on my list, Nagri for Marc Jacobs is copying my inspiration ;) with this fifties style dress! what a summer stunner!
Loving Dolly Daydreams Butterfly maxi.. wear with flat sandals and a floppy seventies style hat, and at night with tan wedges and wooden jewellery.. mmm..

Love. Peace.
Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment