Sunday 16 January 2011

Coming This Week...!

Is it mid January already?! Have we all stuck to our New Years resolutions? I was feeling quite smug about keeping mine, no drinking during January, until I’ve just realised, literally 30 seconds ago, that I had a glass of wine before going for a meal last night. Where I drank coke all night, because I was determined not to give in…?! I didn’t even drink the whole glass! Outrageous!

Moving on … If you’ve visited Dolly Daydream in the last two weeks, you may have noticed that we’re not looking as full as usual. This is simply because we’ve been making space for our fabulous, (and trust me, it is going to be fabulous!) new Spring Summer collection, which is due on TUESDAY!!! As usual, I’m away in Birmingham all week, so I’ll be pulling out the Number 1 Dolly card (just kidding, Hel loves all her Dollies in equal amounts…except, maybe, Fran) and begging for things to be saved until my arrival next weekend.



This season, I’m particularly excited about the ‘Tangerine’ fashion trend! No! I haven’t been taking inspiration from The Only Way is Essex. Tangerine is the colour of the season (on clothes and dresses, NOT, I repeat, NOT on your skin!).

Having said this, I wouldn’t recommend this colour, in block, if you’re naturally pale either. If you are pale, and want to rock the Tangerine Fashion Trend, try it in smaller doses; a chiffon oversized headband, a clutch (Below, Marc Jacobs, www.style.com), or frilly socks, is a great way to inject the colour into your Spring Summer 2011 wardrobe!



We’re also in the process of properly putting the website into action. Yes, I also, have lost count of how many times that we’ve said this, but I promise, this time it WILL be done this time. It’s one resolution, I won’t forget to keep!!!

Keep checking our Facebook and Twitter regularly for updates of NEW STOCK!!!

Have a great week girlies!!!

Dolly Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment